A creamy, traditional Milan dish with a Southeast Asian twist.
Risotto is a traditional dish in Milan. In this recipe, I add an Eastern twist with an ingredient that I feel is appreciated worldwide – curry!Host Gianfranco
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 15 oz. Rice
- 2 tsp. of Curry
- 30 oz. of water (to boil)
- 1.5 oz. Butter
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- In a pot boil the water, then add the rice.
- Sprinkle in 2 or 3 pinches of salt. Add butter, then curry.
- Cook until the water is evaporated. If the rice is not ready, add more water
- If you want, you can mix the rice with other ingredients you may have at home such as mushrooms, seafood, cheese, to name a few… Buon appetito!