Some like it sweet. Some like it spicy. This bite-sized treat gives you both.
For those who like a little bit of a kick to go with their decadent chocolate treat, this easy to make snack is perfect for you. Host Mika in Tel Aviv is sharing her go-to spicy chocolate banana bite recipe.
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- Chili flakes (to taste)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Cut the bananas into one-inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
- Add chili flakes into the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Using a fork or toothpick, dip bananas pieces one by one into the chocolate-chili mix.
- Sprinkle coconut shreds all over the chocolate-dipped banana pieces.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before eating.